jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016


Post N°6: Postgraduate Studies


First I want to finish the career and then get a job.
I would like to do postgraduate studies related to restoration, art therapy or pedagogical studies.

I really like it!

I could do postgraduate studies in Australia, because I was born there.
The embassy informed me that they could give me all the benefits to study in that country.
That country is very beautiful!
In the restoration area they are very good.
Their way of life is great. The standar of life is very high and they are use to receive people from all over the world.





One of the most important features of the Australian education system is the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), a national system of recognition of qualification. What favors foreigners who want to study in this country.
This should also be because it is a country that needs population, then attract young people to have new opportunities as life works, health, education...in life in general.

I also like to make magister to work as a teacher at the university. It could be related to the arts or in the educational sphere, since I will have two titles: Bachelor of arts and education.

I love to teach!

It has a lot of responsibility and it is a difficult job, but what I like is that you can leave something important in the student.





2 comentarios:

  1. Australia must be a beautiful country, it would be great if you could get back there :O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You make me want to study in Australia jajajaaj

    ResponderEliminar