martes, 25 de octubre de 2016


Post Nº5: My future Job

I would like to work as an art teacher.

This year I finish the degree of Bachelor of plastic art. Next year I start the pedagogy with the thesis...ufff will be with much study! but no matter because I really want to study that.
From the beginning we started with practice in schools. I like a lot!





I would like to work in artistc school, but I do not mind working in other schools because I`m interested in teaching.
Arts is very important in child development. Crafts help you develop fine motor skill has and it provides in its cultural knowledge.
I would like to take children to cultural tours, such as arts museums, interactive museum, neighborhoods with muralist, cinema, theater...and also picnic!
You learn a lot too out of the room. I think it is good to learn in the room, but also out to visit places fun cultural.






I also like the restoration area, but I would like to dedicate it has just that because I get bored. If I worked in that area I would also like to be teacher.
I like the archaeological restoration, painting and ceramic. It is very interesting and beautiful, because you recover part of the history of that object.

I like what I study and I want to work!

7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Job with Childrens is very beautiful but you must be patient and I don't have jajajaja :c
    However, I believe that you will be the best Arts teacher: Tía Stephy <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My mom is teacher of arts, and i think she would agree with you, the schools need more arts.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My art teachers changed my life for good! I trust you'll do the same :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Awww I think that you are brave because deal with kids is so hard but also you love then and love art so you willbe a great teacher <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Heee :D
    We will be partners next year, I love it!
    And colleagues Yei!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Being a teacher is a wonderful profession, a great responsibility! ... and if it is arts, a great contribution!

    ResponderEliminar