martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016


Post Nª7: My favorite Piece of art

I like many pieces of art, but I will write about Vladimir Kush's paiting. He inspired himself in Salvador Dalí
He is a surrealist artist who paints like dreams...really are beautiful! He expresses many stories and metaphors. In his works there are butterflies, animals, flowers, food, everyday object, plants, etc. use them in another way.

I really like this painting from the metamorphosis collection... it's wonderful! It's like being in a dream.
The brushstrokes are delicate and the composition is very good. The color help give the sensation of a dream.






The colors that caught my attention were the orange and blue mountains, because they contrast the pastel colors. Also the color red helps to give weight a that paiting. 
The clouds represent aerostatic balloons that are gently flying. These are painted in a way that gives the feeling of light.
I really like to see this painting, because it is very beautiful, has an atmosphere of tranquility, the colors are very good, the drawing is synthetic, the composition is accurate and the contrast generates depht.

A detail that catches my attentions is like a bird that is in the lake. Do not know what it is...it may be even a stain. Also i like he moon, because is hidden and only the times if you look carefully.

I hope you have enjoyed this painting. He is an artist that is not very well known but works very well.





3 comentarios:

  1. I don't know very much about painting, but i have always look at it with total admiration

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved it! I didn't know this artist :O

    I really like artists who work with the inspiration of dreams :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't kown about this painter, I'm going to search more about him, it reminded me "the wonderer" , caspar friedrich.

    ResponderEliminar