martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016


Post N°8: Summer Plans

Hi!

In this post I'll talk about what I would like to do in summer.
Just leaving Santiago is the best plan. Every summer I go to Guaylandia beach wich is very quiet, beautiful, relaxing and fun.

I´ve always wanted to travel south! Thinking about going to Chiloe is my dream, but I have to earn some money to pay the university.
Well, staffs to be student...later on I´ll travel a lot!
In summer I would like to go south........Must be very beautiful! One of my dreams is to travel all around and know all the beautiful places that there are, such as Pitrufquen, Frutillar, Chiloe, Puerto Montt, Valdivia...even I would like to live in Valdivia!
Chile really has very nice places to know.

I would like to take many photos of the landscape and try a lot of  food! My sister told me that the eggs are very delicious... I would love to eat bread with egg! mmmmm it must be very delicious for brekfast.
Also the homemade jam must be very good, that I like very much. My favorite one is the blackberry jam with toast.
Breathing another air and getting to know other cities is a good thing for people. You have to take advantage of going out and seeing different thing,..enjoy it if you can, do it!




So for now I´ll not travel,  but I have in my future plans go far south!


3 comentarios:

  1. I also want to visit Chiloe and see all the landscapes in the south. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In fact Chile has a lot of beatifull places, I hope you can will travel soon ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've had the best holidays in Chiloe , I went just for one week :( , there's many places... and food , yummy . OHOH I love baked bread , butter with orange egg from south :D or with jam .

    ResponderEliminar