martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016


Post N° 10:English Language Challenges

Hi!

In this last blog I will write about my experience in English university.

Since I entered to study arts at university I had English classes. The english of the university me remember the language, such as vocabulary, speak, to write, and to understand what they tell me.

It`s very important to know english! because this language is present in all media, as TV, movies, radio, commercial, internet, etc.
That`s why blogging was very helpful, writing on a topic helps you to work with the language.
What I was most impressed were Julieta blogs, she writes a lot of jajaja and they are very good! I remember a gif that comes out of the Frozen movie :D...let it go ♬ you know, Juli things!

It`s fun to read the blogs, One reads many different opinions on the same topic, such as what they want to do in the future, travel, favorite, foods, songs, etc...Many dreams, desires, experiences that remain in "the world of the internet".
Blogs helped me write better. So writing is not hard for me, but peaking in English is difficult for me. I find it difficult to say my idea and to understand it...it`s very difficult! The people that I know and who speak English, learned in a country that speak that language.
My mother learned English because she lived many years in Australia, so I practice whit her. Sometimes at home we speak in English, beacuse sometime I`m very tired. In summer I will tell you to always speak in English.

This is all... have a good year`s end!






4 comentarios:

  1. It's truth! english is very important not only to movies, radio or whatever, also is important for life ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeah, sometimes its funny to read in other language to your partners :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love your photo!
    And yes, the english is very important for movies ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. whathever the topic, you always talk about food hahahha

    ResponderEliminar